Monday, January 30, 2012

Projects: Future and Current

Today my mom and I went to Hobby Lobby and bought supplies for some future craft projects.  
This is going to be a fun one:
 Below is a large jar ready to be etched.  I used the etching cream on a small jar and it worked great!  DIY post to come...
 This is a project my mom is working on.  It is nearly finished.  Isn't it cute!
 Oh boy, this yarn is going to become a really cool bag.  I'll post photos when my mom is finished with it.
 I can't wait to see these fabrics together in an amazing quilt.

4 comments:

  1. I am very excited to see what you come up with!

    http://missangelamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the framed applique circle piece by your mom. looove! She is so talented :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What brand of yarn is that, if you don't mind me asking? It's gorgeous. And that framed work is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The yarn is called, "I love this cotton" and is a Hobby Lobby brand. I don't know if they sell it at stores other than Hobby Lobby...
      Thanks for the compliment on the framed work! I'll send it along to my mom. :)

      Delete