Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day Tripping


Today is my birthday!  Happy birthday me!  Every year on my birthday, my RN license is due for renewal, and this year I forgot to mail the form in on time!  This meant that I got to take a lovely little drive down to Olympia to do it in person.  Daniel and I decided to make the best of it by doing a little touring around.  After the licensing business was done, we stopped at Coffee Central and were on our way.
 We drove across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, through Gig Harbor, Silverdale, and Poulsbo.  Then took the Kingston Ferry to Edmonds and made our way to my brother's house for a delicious dinner.  
There is a little bird hanging out on the rump of the white horse.  It is difficult to see in this photo, but it was so cute!
 That is Seattle behind us:
It was a nice trip!  Maybe I'll have to neglect mailing in my renewal next year too!  

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You really made a trip to Olympia fun! Great idea to drive up the pennisula! I love the photo of you two on the ferry. You guys are sooo cute! And the next one of Daniel is so cool. You've got a cool hub :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina! I need to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete